I feel honored to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Suzanne Leist of susanneleist.wordpress. She is a great author and “one lovely blogger”. I try and stay away from the award stuff, but I appreciate the fact that Suzanne took the time to include my blog in the list of nominees. Thank you Suzanne!! Please check out her blog!!
To accept this award, the nominees have to follow a few rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 facts/things about myself:
- I was born in Iowa and lived there through college.
- Moved to Denver, then San Diego, Seattle and now the Phoenix area.
- I have been married for 40 years and we have raised three incredible girls. No grandchildren as of yet.
- I spent my corporate career in Commercial Banking for a large domestically based international bank.
- I have been working on photography and art since college and now pursue that endeavor full-time.
- I love…did I say…”love”…to hike…woods…desert…doesn’t matter…just get me out on a trail.
- I am a very spiritual person and feel blessed for the gifts I have been given.
I will now announce the list of bloggers (in no particular order) who deserve the “One Lovely Blog Award”. I enjoy reading their posts and I hope they continue with their wonderful work. Please check out their blogs if you’re not already familiar with them.